This course will familiarize you with Google Cloud’s flexible infrastructure and platform services, with a specific focus on Compute Engine. This course uses a combination of lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components like networks, systems, and application services. You’ll also learn how to deploy practical solutions such as hybrid networking, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
Neste curso, os participantes aprenderão as seguintes habilidades:
- Configure VPC networks and virtual machines.
- Administer Identity and Access Management for resources.
- Implement data storage services in Google Cloud.
- Manage and examine billing of Google Cloud resources.
- Monitor resources using Google Cloud services.
- Connect your infrastructure to Google Cloud.
- Configure load balancers and autoscaling for VM instances.
- Automate the deployment of Google Cloud infrastructure services.
- Leverage managed services in Google Cloud.
Esta aula destina-se ao seguinte público:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure, with a focus on Compute Engine.
Para aproveitar ao máximo este curso, os participantes precisam atender aos seguintes critérios:
- Have completed Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience.
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Have systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
Resumo do curso
O curso inclui apresentações, demonstrações e laboratórios práticos.
- List the different ways of interacting with Google Cloud.
- Use the Cloud Console and Cloud Shell.
- Create Cloud Storage buckets.
- Use the Google Cloud Marketplace to deploy solutions.