The purpose of this course is to help qualified people develop confidence to take the exam and to help those who are not yet qualified to develop a preparation plan.
In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Positioning of the Professional Cloud Architect certification
- Information, tips and advice for taking the exam
- Review of case study examples
- Review of each section of the exam covering concepts at a level sufficient to build confidence in the candidate’s knowledge and indicate skill gaps and other areas of study, if they are unknown
- Appropriate learning resources for each candidate
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- Individuals preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect examination.
To make the most of this course, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Have knowledge and experience with GCP, equivalent to the Architecting with Google Compute Engine course.
- Have knowledge of cloud solutions, equivalent to the Design and Process course.
- Have experience in the cloud computing industry.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations and hands-on labs.