The purpose of this course is to help qualified people develop the confidence to take the exam and to help those who are not yet qualified to develop a preparation plan.
In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Positioning of the Professional Data Engineer certification
- Information, tips and suggestions for taking the exam.
- Review of case study examples
- Review of each section of the exam that covers concepts at a level sufficient to generate confidence in the candidate’s knowledge and indicate gaps in skills and other areas of study, if unknown
- Appropriate learning resources for each candidate.
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- Individuals preparing for the Professional Data Engineer examination.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations and hands-on labs.