The purpose of this course is to help qualified people develop the confidence to take the exam and to help those who are not yet qualified to develop a preparation plan.
In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Positioning of the Professional Data Engineer certification
- Information, tips and suggestions for taking the exam.
- Review of case study examples
- Review of each section of the exam that covers concepts at a level sufficient to generate confidence in the candidate’s knowledge and indicate gaps in skills and other areas of study, if unknown
- Appropriate learning resources for each candidate.
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- Individuals preparing for the Professional Data Engineer examination.
To make the most of this course, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Have knowledge and experience with GCP equivalent to the Data Engineering course (recommended, not mandatory)
8 hours (1 day)
Check the next open public class in our enrollment page.
If you are interested in a private training class for your company, contact-us.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations and hands-on labs.