About the teamAs an Arki1 Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. In collaboration with your colleagues, you will identify, qualify, and nurture customer opportunities. The primary objective of the role is to identify and build high quality targeted pipeline for our Field sellers so that we can ultimately meet or exceed their sales targets and expand the training portfolio within our accounts. The BDR role entails gaining a deep understanding of how our training empowers companies and their collaborators to use Google Cloud solutions to solve problems related to digital transformation for our customers and provides a strong career path to field direct sales roles.
About the job
- São Paulo/BR is preferable but remote work is also a possibility as the job responsibilities assigned to this role may be executed through a good internet connection, emails and phone calls.
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via Google Meet (Video Conferencing), phone or presencial meetings (once quarantine is gone) to identify, qualify and nurture opportunities.
- BDR is a role focused on building new pipeline around training offers for our Field sellers
- Learn and implement solution selling strategies mapping Google Cloud training against customer’s business imperatives particularly as it relates to Digital Transformation.
- Leverage repeatable sales plays and provide feedback to product marketing, marketing and sales to update industry / solution pitches based on customer conversations.
- BDR will perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and also build relationships and identify workloads in discussions with IT-decision-makers and practitioners.
- Deliver high-level Google Cloud business and technical solution presentations and messaging to prospective and existing customers.
- Partner with Field sellers to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training and other key activities to build awareness and education on Google’s solutions.
- Establish collaborative cross-functional relationships with peers, Sales, Customer Engineering, Channel Partners, Marketing, and other key roles to drive results.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics of pipeline creation and acceptance.
Minimum qualificationsYou must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- Portuguese fluency
- English* (at least read/written intermediate level)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in sales development and relationship management.
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools
Preferred qualificationsHaving as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Demonstrated record of 2 to 5 years in exceeding sales goals in the technology industry with cloud computing solutions.
- Understanding of the technology, cloud computing solutions and digital transformation from a business perspective.
- Customer-centric mindset with experience in account management is a plus.
- Specific Sales Vertical expertise [Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment].
- Spanish is a plus 😀
Do you believe you are a good fit to this position? So don’t waste time and apply right now 🙂