Este curso enseña a los participantes las siguientes habilidades:
- Identify the purpose and value of the Apigee API Platform.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the Apigee API Platform for
- Private Cloud architecture and the recommended practices for topology design.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the Apigee terminology and logical organizational structure.
- Interact with the Apigee API Platform and solve scenarios by leveraging recommended practices.
- Understand the capabilities and practices used to secure, manage and scale the platform.
- Learn and practice the installation and upgrade of the Apigee API Platform for Private Cloud.
Esta clase está dirigida a la siguiente audiencia:
- Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer and Operation Specialists
Para aprovechar al máximo este curso, los participantes deben cumplir con los siguientes criterios:
- Familiarity with Linux command and command line interface
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of shell script, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, and TLS.
Resumen del curso
- Familiarize with Apigee product capabilities and its place in the enterprise architecture
- Gain an understanding of the Apigee technology stack
- Gain a basic understanding of Apache Cassandra capabilities and how they are leveraged by the Apigee platform
- Gain a detailed understanding of Apigee terminology and organizational structure
- Explore topology design options
- Discuss installation planning
- Understand installation dependencies
- Learn and practice the installation process
- Discuss post installation tasks and recurring activities recommended for the platform
- Learn how to uninstall the platform
- Discuss the role of the Apigee Developer Portal
- Discuss recommended practices for hosting the Developer Portal
- Discuss the software distribution and installation process
- Discuss platform operations capabilities and recommended practices
- Discuss the role of the Management API and how it is leveraged by the platform
- Gain an understanding of the API deployment process
- Gain an understanding of Apigee analytics
- Discuss infrastructure operations capabilities and recommended practices
- Discuss Apigee capabilities to secure API traffic
- Understand how to configure TLS and mTLS for critical path components and user facing interfaces
- Learn how to configure single sign-on (SSO)
- Discuss upgrade planning and recommended practices
- Discuss upgrade prerequisites and dependencies
- Learn and practice the upgrade process
- Discuss rollback scenarios and the rollback process
- Understand scenarios and recommended practices for capacity planning
- Understand how to scale up/down physical and logical capacity
- Understand how to add individual components, extend clusters and add new regions
- Discuss recommended practices for monitoring the platform
- Understand how to monitor individual components
- Discuss the role of synthetic transactions monitoring
- Discuss recommended practices for API monitoring
- Discuss failure scenarios and troubleshooting practices
- Understand the Apigee support model