If you’re wondering how cloud can transform your business then this course is for you. Aimed at business leaders new to cloud, this course provides insight into Google’s approach to digital transformation, and how to embrace cloud in your business.
This training is designed to give you foundational knowledge about cloud technology, data, and Google Cloud products that enable digital transformation. Empowering you and your team(s) to contribute to cloud-related business initiatives in your organization.
Este curso enseña a los participantes las siguientes habilidades:
- Recall fundamental cloud terminology.
- Identify Google Cloud products and solutions that support digital transformation.
- Explain how cloud technology and data can be leveraged to innovate within organizations.
- Explain infrastructure and application modernization with Google Cloud.
- Describe contributing factors to the success of cloud operations and security.
Esta clase está dirigida a la siguiente audiencia:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Projects, Programs, Operations, Line of Business, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology
Para aprovechar al máximo este curso, los participantes deben cumplir con los siguientes criterios:
- Knowledgeable about their own business products / services and industry
- No prior technical knowledge is required
Vea el valor actualizado y los próximos cierres para las clases abiertas en nuestra página de registro.
Si está interesado en una clase cerrada para su empresa, contáctenos.
Resumen del curso
- Explain why and how the cloud revolutionizes businesses.
- Explain general cloud concepts.
- Discuss the benefits and tradeoffs of using infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
- Describe the role of data in digital transformation and the importance of a data-driven culture.
- Identify common Google Cloud solutions for data management.
- Identify common Google Cloud solutions for smart analytics.
- Identify Google Cloud’s solutions for Machine Learning and AI.
- Describe the key benefits of infrastructure and application modernization with reference to cloud technology.
- Differentiate between virtual machines, containers, and serverless computing.
- Explain the Google Cloud solutions that help businesses to better manage their systems, such as App Engine and Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Explain how Google Cloud solutions support app modernization and simplify API management.
- Describe financial governance in the cloud and Google Cloud’s recommended best practices for effective cloud cost management.
- Explain how IT teams and business leaders can use principles from DevOps and SRE to increase cloud operational efficiency.
- Identify Google Cloud solutions for cloud resource monitoring and application performance management.