Moving to the cloud can have huge benefits for the business, but it’s also a big change for your employees and requires the right management approach. In this course, you’ll learn how to lead your team through a Google Cloud migration so you can leverage the platform’s full potential. You’ll explore ways to lead by example and the psychology behind people’s reactions to change. You’ll also learn about the framework Google Cloud has created to help you manage this change so you can inspire your team and move them toward your cloud goals.
In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Use the Google Cloud Adoption Framework to structure your change management needs.
- Understand the psychology of change.
- Evaluate your self-awareness about the impact of change on your team.
- Assess where your team is on the change curve and how you can support them.
- Recognize the most common effects that moving to the cloud can have on your team.
- Create a communication plan to lead others and deal with resistance.
- Recognise the PSO Consulting Services available to support your Google Cloud journey.
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- Senior people managers from teams like IT, supporting functions (Finance, Ops, Strategy, HR, etc) and line of business in the process of moving to GCP.
- Any leaders and executive sponsors directly involved with or impacted by the GCP projects, but not typically C-level.
To fully benefit from this course, participants must comply with the following criteria:
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework whitepaper
- The Value of Change Management (G Suite focus)
- Rethink Technology In The Age Of The Cloud Worker
- Cloud Change Journey.
- Customer Story.
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Psychology of change.
- Moving to cloud.
- Your team today.
- Your team on Google Cloud Platform.
- Dealing with resistance.
- Google Cloud Professional Services.
- PSO Consulting Services.
- Next steps.