In this one-day course, participants will have an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants will learn the value of the Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services.
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services.
- Describe the ways in which customers use Google Cloud Platform.
- Choose and use environments for implementing applications on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine and Google Compute Engine.
- Choose from the following storage options for Google Cloud Platform and utilities: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable and Google Cloud Datastore.
- There is a basic use of data storage administered by Google for analysis, BigQuery.
- There is a basic use of the Cloud Deployment Manager, the Google tool to create and manage resources in the cloud through spreadsheets.
- There is a basic use of Google Stackdriver, the monitoring system, generation of records and diagnosis of Google.
- People who plan to deploy apps and create app environments on Google Cloud Platform
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects who are starting to use Google Cloud Platform
- Executives and decision makers in companies evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to meet their business needs