In this one-day course, participants will have an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants will learn the value of the Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services.
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services.
- Describe the ways in which customers use Google Cloud Platform.
- Choose and use environments for implementing applications on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine and Google Compute Engine.
- Choose from the following storage options for Google Cloud Platform and utilities: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable and Google Cloud Datastore.
- There is a basic use of data storage administered by Google for analysis, BigQuery.
- There is a basic use of the Cloud Deployment Manager, the Google tool to create and manage resources in the cloud through spreadsheets.
- There is a basic use of Google Stackdriver, the monitoring system, generation of records and diagnosis of Google.
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- People who plan to deploy apps and create app environments on Google Cloud Platform
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects who are starting to use Google Cloud Platform
- Executives and decision makers in companies evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to meet their business needs
Knowledge of the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.