- Recognize the value of transformation with Google Cloud.
- Explore innovation opportunities within your business.
- Discover the Google Cloud Adoption Framework and maturity model.
- Evaluate strategies needed to build a data driven organisation.
- Apply data thinking to your business use case.
- Discover how data engineering language can articulate your business needs.
- Recognize the transformative nature of Machine Learning.
- Understand what a transformation partnership with Google could look like.
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers.
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation.
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology.
To fully benefit from this course, participants must comply with the following criteria:
- Knowledgeable about their own business products / services and industry.
- No prior technical knowledge is required.
- The value of business transformation.
- The importance of mission.
- How cloud enables transformation.
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Building a data driven organisation.
- Apply data thinking.
- Data Lifecycles.
- How Machine Learning can transform your business.
- What is Machine Learning?
- How to be successful with ML.
- How Google can support your ML Journey.
- Transformation Action Plan.
- Google Cloud Training.
- Google Cloud Professional Services.
- Cloud Maturity Assessment.