Designed for business leaders and decision makers, this course will help you explore opportunities the cloud can provide to transform your business. You’ll learn how cloud technology, data and machine learning applications are helping companies reinvent their daily work. You’ll discover new possibilities in your data strategy and learn to think like a data engineer. You will also learn how to translate business challenges into machine learning use cases and examine them for feasibility and impact.
In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Recognize the value of transformation with Google Cloud.
- Explore innovation opportunities within your business.
- Discover the Google Cloud Adoption Framework and maturity model.
- Evaluate strategies needed to build a data driven organisation.
- Apply data thinking to your business use case.
- Discover how data engineering language can articulate your business needs.
- Recognize the transformative nature of Machine Learning.
- Understand what a transformation partnership with Google could look like.
This class is aimed at the following audience:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers.
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation.
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology.
To fully benefit from this course, participants must comply with the following criteria:
- Knowledgeable about their own business products / services and industry.
- No prior technical knowledge is required.
~8 hours (1 day)
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
- The value of business transformation.
- The importance of mission.
- How cloud enables transformation.
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Building a data driven organisation.
- Apply data thinking.
- Data Lifecycles.
- How Machine Learning can transform your business.
- What is Machine Learning?
- How to be successful with ML.
- How Google can support your ML Journey.
- Transformation Action Plan.
- Google Cloud Training.
- Google Cloud Professional Services.
- Cloud Maturity Assessment.