If you’re wondering how cloud can transform your business then this course is for you. Aimed at business leaders new to cloud, this course provides insight into Google’s approach to digital transformation, and how to embrace cloud in your business.
This training is designed to give you foundational knowledge about cloud technology, data, and Google Cloud products that enable digital transformation. Empowering you and your team(s) to contribute to cloud-related business initiatives in your organization
- Recall fundamental cloud terminology.
- Identify Google Cloud products and solutions that support digital transformation.
- Explain how cloud technology and data can be leveraged to innovate within organizations.
- Explain infrastructure and application modernization with Google Cloud.
- Describe contributing factors to the success of cloud operations and security.
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Projects, Programs, Operations, Line of Business, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology
To get the most out of this course, participants should:
- Knowledgeable about their own business products / services and industry
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- Why cloud technology is revolutionizing business
- Digital transformation with Google Cloud
- Scale the innovation mindset
- The value of data
- Data consolidation and analytics
- Innovation with machine learning
- Modernizing IT infrastructure with Google Cloud
- Modernizing applications with Google Cloud
- The value of APIs
- Financial governance in the cloud
- Security in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud IT services and operations