In this course, participants will learn the following skills:
- Define Looker and the capabilities it provides for working with data
- Explain the four core analytical concepts in Looker (dimensions, measures, filters, pivots)
- Use dimensions, measures, filters, and pivots to analyze and visualize data
- Create advanced metrics instantaneously with table calculations
- Create dashboards to combine and share visualizations
- Utilize folders and boards in Looker to organize content for navigability and discoverability
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Business users who need to draw insights from data.
- Data analysts who are responsible for data analysis and visualization within their organizations.
- Looker interface and components
- Dimensions, measures, filters, pivots
- Table calculations, offset functions
- Looker dashboards, data delivery options
- Looker content organization, folders, boards