A Professional Cloud Developer develops highly available and scalable applications using Google best practices as well as tools using fully managed services. This professional has experience with state-of-the-art databases, runtime environments, and developer tools. He is also proficient in at least one general-purpose programming language and can use Stackdriver to produce meaningful metrics and logs for debugging and tracking code.
The Professional Cloud Developer exam assesses your ability to complete the following tasks:
- create highly scalable, available and reliable native cloud applications;
- create and test applications;
- deploy applications;
- integrate Google Cloud Platform services;
- manage application performance monitoring.
If you are interested in obtaining this certification, this is the learning path recommended by Google to prepare for the exam:
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Getting started with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Developing Applications with Google Cloud
Additionally, we recommend the following trainings as part of your readiness journey: