About the team
An Arki1 FSR helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
About the job
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers, and bring to Arki1 your mature Cxo relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google partners – all to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
What makes this job unique at Arki1
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will be selling to our top enterprise accounts. You’ll leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You champion the innovative power of our training offers to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- Portuguese and/or Spanish fluency
- English (at least read/written intermediate level)
*That is why this offer is in English 😉
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company working with Global accounts.
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- 5+ years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business team.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
Do you believe you are a good fit to this position?
So don’t waste time and apply right now